Even with these FACTS, Obama dumbasses still voted for the man who will continue to screw the American people, with intent.
Today, all across the country business owners are firing people in an effort to save themselves from ObamaCare. We all knew it was going to happen. In the coming weeks and months the hundreds of thousands of people are going to be added to the unemployed statistics because of ObamaCare. If by now you haven’t figured out why that is, then you are just too damned stupid to ever understand.
- Barack Obama has been increasing the national debt during his presidency by an average of $4.24 billion per day putting him on a pace to increase the national debt by well over $6 trillion by the end of his term on Jan. 20, 2013, according to the debt figures published by the U.S. Treasury. That $6+ trillion is more debt than was accumulated by all U.S. presidents from George Washington through Bill Clinton combined.
- Economist Edward Lazear has cut through all of Barack Obama’s claims about “creating jobs” with one plain and inescapable fact — “there hasn’t been one day during the entire Obama presidency when as many Americans were working as on the day President Bush left office.” Whatever number of jobs were created during the Obama administration, more have been lost.
- In October 2012, there were 12.3 million officially unemployed workers. That’s 209,000 more than when President Obama took office in January 2009 – when the Administration said “we were in economic free-fall.”
- If the unemployment rate included the “invisible unemployed” (discouraged workers who have dropped out or never joined the workforce), the October 2012 unemployment rate would be 10.9%
- During the Obama Administration workforce dropouts have outnumbered new employees by almost 7 to 1.
- For every person added to the jobs rolls since January 2009, 75 people have been added to the food stamp rolls. Think about that. Every person with a new job had his or her own 75 food stamp parasites to support. This can only be done with borrowed money.
- In October 2012, there were 5.0 million long-term unemployed (that is, for over six months) – 2.3 million more than when President Obama took office in January 2009.
- Since January 2009, the number of full-time employees has fallen by 371,000 while part-time employment has grown by over 1.5 million. This means part-time workers account for all of the net employment growth in the Obama years
- October’s 7.9% unemployment rate remains far above the 5.4% rate the Administration predicted for this month in their January 2009 report on the projected effects of stimulus. Democrats actually predicted unemployment would peak at the current 7.9% rate in July 2009 – over three years ago.
- This is the only “recovery” since World War II (when official jobs data began) when jobs lost in the recession had not been recovered by this point.
- In 1934, 35 and 36 our economy grew at 11%, 9% and 13%. Economic growth in 2010 was 3%. In 2011 it was 1.7%. This year we’re running between 2 and 3%.
- During the time Barack Obama has been president, the U.S. government debt has increased from approximately $143,255 per American under 18 to approximately $218,676 per American under 18–a climb of $75,421 or about 53 percent.
- If Barack Obama wins re-election, the national debt will hit $20 trillion. America’s gross federal debt will reach $20.3 trillion at the end of 2016 under Obama’s budget path, according to the White House Office of Management and Budget.
- 60 percent of American households now get more in federal transfer income than they pay in all federal taxes. While it is not surprising that low income households receive more in transfer income than they pay in all federal taxes, it was surprising to learn that households in the middle quintile are now over that threshold.
- Since January 2009, 586,000 manufacturing jobs have been eliminated, the opposite of the Administration’s projected increase of 408,000 manufacturing jobs due to their trillion-dollar stimulus.
- The first year of the Obama presidency, 2009, is the largest year in decades, with federal outlays totaling a whopping 25.2 percent of GDP. Since then, federal outlays relative to GDP have fallen, but they are still incredibly large. In fact, you have to go back to 1946 to find a year when federal outlays were as large as they have been every year of the Obama presidency.
- According to a new report released by the World Bank, “policymakers in 108 economies implemented 201 regulatory reforms in the last year alone that made it easier for their entrepreneurs to do business.” But here’s the catch … the United States wasn’t one of them! In fact, we are going in the opposite direction: “America’s competitiveness dropped in seven of the 10 sub-indicators, including paying taxes, enforcing contracts, and starting a business.”
- President Obama has spent the past year punting on a slew of job-killing EPA regulations that will destroy millions of American jobs and cause energy prices to skyrocket even more. From greenhouse gas regulations to water guidance to the tightening of the ozone standard, the Obama-EPA has delayed the implementation of rule after rule because they don’t want all those pink slips and price spikes to hit until after the election. The independent and non-partisan Manhattan Institute estimates that the EPA’s greenhouse gas coal regulation will cost the U.S. economy $700 billion.
- Some 10,215 new federal regulations from the Obama administration are costing consumers, businesses and the economy overall $46 billion annually, more than five times the regulatory price tag of former President Bush in his first three years in office.
- In 2007 90% of all college graduates found a job. Today that figure is 56%.
- Means-tested welfare spending has increase 32% since 2008. The largest increase in welfare spending went to none other than food stamps – a 71% increase in spending since 2008. According to the Heritage Foundation, “If converted to cash, means-tested welfare spending is more than five times the amount needed to eliminate all poverty in the United States.”
- There are upwards of 20 new taxes included in order to pay for the President’s takeover of the healthcare industry. Several taxes for ObamaCare have yet to take effect, though the largest – an increase in the Hospital Insurance portion of the payroll tax – begins in 2013. Combined, the taxes will cost Americans $836.3 billion through 2022.
- Obama has called Rep. Paul Ryan’s budget “an attempt to impose a radical vision on our country,” but if something radical doesn’t happen, entitlement spending will nearly double by 2050.
Moving forward, shit did I really say that? Anyways, moving ahead, I will not be discouraged by what happened yesterday, nor will I allow the moochers to go unnoticed when they find themselves in front of me at the store checkout with their EBT card. I fully intend on showing my ass, so to speak, when that day comes. Moochers need to be humiliated in public.
Not that anyone of lesser intelligence gives a rats ass, those were a few facts why you should not have voted for that Marxist piece of shit. Yes, I know, I’m being disrespectful to that classless jerk. Bite me! -JRoycroft