Posts Tagged ‘September 11 attacks’
Tags: 9/11, Barack Obama, Government, Neal Boortz, New York City, September 11 attacks, un-categorized
Tags: 911 Memorial, Al-Qaeda, Family, George Bush, Government, Health, Islamic terrorism, MuslimTerrorist, New York, New York City, People, Politics, September 11 attacks, THE ROYCROFT REPORT, un-categorized, United States
The Roycroft family is enjoying our day in peace with our heads held high in remembrance of the attack on our country by spending a very peaceful family day at the zoo. God Bless The United States of America.
- 9/11 Threat Will Not Interfere With My Life (theroycroftreport.wordpress.com)
- Remembering September 11 – Embracing The Remembrance – Thoughts & Prayers (wearetrulyhappy.wordpress.com)
- Where Were You When 9/11 Happened? (timesunion.com)
- Remembering 9/11 (medicineandtechnology.com)
- The Outfield Remembers 9/11 (theoutfield.wordpress.com)
- Remembering 9/11 (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- Stoney’s 9/11 Tribute (y108.radio.com)
- A Prayer For 9/11 (06880danwoog.com)
- 9/11 – Remembering What We Lost, and Seeing What We Gained (cshennecy.wordpress.com)
Tags: Al-Qaeda, Anniversary of sept 11, Crime, Islamic terrorism, Life, Musilm terrorist, My Life, New York City, September 11 attacks
This evening a massive power outage in Calif affecting over 1.4 million customers has many concerned. Law enforcement across the country are on alert because of recent terrorist threats which may be planned some time around the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks on the United States.
My family is also concerned, as everyone should be. Everyone should be alert and aware of their surroundings, especially in large cities across our country.
You should have a flashlight, batteries, radio, water, and basic necessities in your home. Your vehicle should have plenty of gasoline. You should be prepared for a short term event.
My family is prepared, but we will not change our daily activities. We are not going to hide or not enjoy our day. We will not be intimidated by rumors or confirmed terrorist threats. My family will remember the attack on the United States by living our normal everyday life.
We are proud Americans and we will not be intimidated by anyone who threatens our country. We will not give our enemy that satisfaction.
God Bless The United States of America. – J Roycroft
FOX News Reports: Federal authorities have come across what they believe may be a credible threat to the U.S. homeland surrounding the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, several sources tell Fox News.
The threat, said to involve potential car bombs, would target New York City or Washington, D.C., sources said. Authorities have obtained what they believe is information on possible suspects tied to central Al Qaeda, but they have not necessarily determined names of possible suspects. Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/08/authorities-find-possible-credible-threat-to-us-homeland-around-11-anniversary/#ixzz1XPhl1Dfx
- ‘Credible’ Terrorist Threat Reported By U.S. Officials (huffingtonpost.com)
- Fox News’ story on the “credible terrorist threat.” DC and NYC are the targets, and it’s reportedly a relatively “specific” threat. (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Federal Officials Investigating “Specific, Credible” Terror Threats Connected To 9/11 Anniversary (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Warning: New Islamic Threat “Credible,” “Specific Enough” to Issue Warnings, Target is New York or DC (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- US on alert over fresh terror plot (heraldsun.com.au)
- 9/11 anniversary threat reported (politico.com)