March 14, 2012 – It’s been about a year now since I posted this and nothing, nothing has changed. In fact it has only gotten worse. The question is how much longer can we as a country sustain this class warfare under the rule of the Obama regime? We have but one last chance to save our great Republic and our Constitution from that jerk who sits in our White House.
In the news today we have the Democrat headquarters in Lake County Florida flying an American flag with Obama’s picture replacing the blue field and stars. This is just another example of how Democrats disrespect our country and display their hatred for our America heritage. I don’t see how we can possibly survive another four years under this Marxist Communist ruler. He has got to be stopped! -JRoycroft
From March 2011 :
By Neal Boortz :
We all know what happened to the home heating oil assistance program here in the U.S. It was supposed to be a short-term solution to the oil crisis decades ago. It is still with us today as another massive government entitlement program, now redistributing wealth to 9 million people moochers. Well now advocates for the poor, poor, pitiful poor are back to the government trough, asking their great Community Organizer to release over $100 million in emergency money to help the poor, poor pitiful poor pay for their heating bills after a particularly harsh winter.
Can I get an over-under estimate on the numbers of these people waiting anxiously for their heating hand-outs have smart phones and flat-screen TVs? I am just so sick to damn death of these entitlement whores, these moochers who believe that the money that you worked for somehow belongs to them. Just for kicks, let me remind you of what it means to be “poor” in America, according to our Census Bureau.
- Forty-six percent of all poor households actually own their own homes. The average home owned by persons classified as poor by the Census Bureau is a three bedroom house with one and a half baths, a garage, and a porch or patio.
- Seventy-six percent of poor households have air conditioning. By contrast, 30 years ago, only 36 percent of the entire U.S. population enjoyed air conditioning.
- Only 6 percent of poor households are overcrowded. More than two thirds have more than two rooms per person.
- The average poor American has more living space than the average individual living in Paris, London, Vienna, Athens, and other cities throughout Europe. (These comparisons are to the average citizens in foreign countries, not to those classified as poor.)
- Nearly three quarters of poor households own a car; 30 percent own two or more cars.
- Ninety-seven percent of poor households have a color television; over half own two or more color televisions.
- Seventy-eight percent have a VCR or DVD player; 62 percent have cable or satellite TV reception.
- Seventy-three percent own microwave ovens, more than half have a stereo, and a third have an automatic dishwasher.
This entitlement culture .. the idea that the government is the solution to all of our wants and needs .. is contributing to what I call the “wussification of America.” The concept of self reliance is a fading ember among the burnt ruble of our founding principles. By design, generation after generation has been taught in our precious government schools that government is the solution to all their problems. And their actions are allowed to continue because we have a looter segment of society that is complicit in their redistribution efforts. This is because the looters gain power, while the moochers gain “stuff.” As for the producers, what do they gain?? Nothing. Not a damn thing! No society can sustain this.
- Liberal Ignorance and the Entitlement Mentality – Patriot Update (gds44.wordpress.com)
- A Nation of Moochers: America’s Addiction to Getting Something for Nothing (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Op-Ed Columnist: Moochers Against Welfare (nytimes.com)
- Our American Entitlement Society (theroycroftreport.com)