Posts Tagged ‘Economy’
July 4, 2013
How great would it be if only we had independent choices for healthcare? If we could make our own choices without the corrupt Obama regime dictating who provides healthcare that we are FORCED to purchase or pay a FINE for not having. Before long we will be looking back at how cheap our healthcare choices were as compared to what ObamaCare has in store for us. Of course most of you were suckered into the Obama hope and change bullshit right from the start. You voted for a man that began his campaign in the living room of a terrorist. A man who was involved in illegal drugs in school. And on and on and on. As un-American as a person could possibly be.
The Patient Affordable Care Act is a complete lie. NO ONE CAN AFFORD IT!!! Thats the plan. To make it so unaffordable that Obama gets his single payer plan, the government, as the only choice for health care.
You deserve every damn thing you voted for. The rest of us who studied and learned the truth about this liar, in spite of the media masturbation that went on over that jerk are now watching you all go down in socialist flames.
I will survive this disaster and can at least look at my children and say that I had no part in this. I had no part in destroying their future. I fought to save it. -JRoycroft
February 26, 2013 – The world is coming to an end. At least that’s what Obama wants you to believe.
The Obama administration officials have confirmed that the Homeland Security Department has released hundreds of illegal aliens from detention in order to save money. An obvious tactic to put citizens in a state of fear.
Obama has total control over where the Executive Department spending cuts will be, and the jerk is going to make them as painful as he possibly can in an effort to punish his detractors. One thing that won’t happen… Wasteful government spending will not stop.
Enjoy the ride folks. Most of you voted for this jerk.
February 23, 2013 – During the worst economic times of our country’s history, thanks in great part to that jerk occupying our White House, who is the one person we should be running to for great economic advice? How about that great and wise black racist Al Sharpton for starters. Is there any question that he has lost his fucking mind when Obama gets economic advice from a race pimp?
Al Sharpton, the same racist jerk that put Tawana Brawley’s lying ass on the media stage.
Out of all the people, including the 8 so called “black leaders” and the one token white reverend, Obama couldn’t pick one single credible economist to sit on his panel for discussion. My only guess would be that someone like Thomas Sowell would have been too far over Obama’s intellectual thought process to even consider. I mean, why embarrass yourself in front of someone who actually has a brain when it’s so much easier to sit among like minded proggies.
Barack Obama….Making his way to the top of the dunghill carrying one peace of shit at a time. -JRoycroft
- Good Grief… Al Sharpton Gives Economic Advice to Obama (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Obama Gets Economic Advice From Al Sharpton (conservativebyte.com)
- Obama Getting Economic Advice from Al Sharpton, Other ‘African American Leaders’… (redflagnews.com)
- Scary: Obama now getting economic advice from Al Sharpton… (bluegrasspundit.com)
January 2, 2013 – Welcome to Obama’s world. I hope you folks got exactly what you voted for. -JRoycroft
“I am EMBARRASSED by our so called leaders. This fiscal cliff “deal” is a scam and a farce. For the President to now come out and and say he’s for budget cuts and fiscal responsibility??? How dumb must he think we are! You who voted for him and his party, have no one but yourselves to blame. I warned you… but you wanted to believe the lies. Our posterity will pay the price for your foolishness.
May God have mercy on this great Republic.” -Rusty Humphries
…And there’s a whole lot more coming!
December 6, 2012 – There goes the unemployment rate again. And we’re supposed to be surprised by this?
Read Story Here: Gallup Economy
December 4, 2012 – Check out this list of things the man who is ruining our country has never done before. This list comes from the “U.S. Constitutional Free Press” website, and was created by someone using the name “John Gault.”
Barack Obama is a man who has:
* Never had to write a business plan
* Never had to review a business plan to determine its worthiness
* Never had to create a budget for a private business
* Never had to calculate the economic worth of an existing or new employee for a business
* Never had to worry about the cost of benefits provided to a business employee
* Never had to worry about whether or not a business was making a profit
* Never had to explain to a boss or to shareholders why a business was losing money
* Never had to file a business tax return
* Never had to talk to an accountant about business matters
* Never had to hire an attorney to deal with business matters
* Never had to worry about the effects of government regulations on a business he owns or operates
* Never had to tell an employee that he was being let go because business was slow
* Never had to place a “help-wanted” ad looking for a new worker
* Never had to look at a list of revenues and expenses to determine how much a new employee can be paid.
* Never had to face competition from a new business down the street
Although he has never done any of those things before, we can all take some comfort in knowing he’s pretty damn good at wielding a hammer and a sickle. -JRoycroft
December 3, 2012 – Here it comes folks- the IRS has issued 159 pages of new rules for your reading pleasure, and here I sit not really give one damn about it. You voted for this, and now I sit back for the next four years watching it all come back, and landing right smack in your laps where it belongs.
I take no enjoyment watching my income being spread, by force, to those who have no idea what it means to struggle and bust your ass to achieve success. I take no enjoyment watching my business associates permanently closing their doors after building a dream, only to have the government take it all away. I do however, take extreme enjoyment knowing that a lot of the people who are losing their jobs due to cut backs are Obama supporters. You are being targeted by your employers as a primary cause for all of this Obama bullshit being forced upon us. Trust me on this, if you have a vehicle with an Obama bumper sticker your days are numbered. There is an extremely good chance you are on a lay off list. That makes me very, very happy. So yes, I sit back for the next four years with the comfort of knowing that what goes around comes around. -JRoycroft
(Reuters) – The Internal Revenue Service has released new rules for investment income taxes on capital gains and dividends earned by high-income individuals that passed Congress as part of the 2010 healthcare reform law.
The 3.8 percent surtax on investment income, meant to help pay for healthcare, goes into effect in 2013. It is the first surtax to be applied to capital gains and dividend income.
The tax affects only individuals with more than $200,000 in modified adjusted gross income (MAGI), and married couples filing jointly with more than $250,000 of MAGI. Read Full story Here
Even with these FACTS, Obama dumbasses still voted for the man who will continue to screw the American people, with intent.
Today, all across the country business owners are firing people in an effort to save themselves from ObamaCare. We all knew it was going to happen. In the coming weeks and months the hundreds of thousands of people are going to be added to the unemployed statistics because of ObamaCare. If by now you haven’t figured out why that is, then you are just too damned stupid to ever understand.
- Barack Obama has been increasing the national debt during his presidency by an average of $4.24 billion per day putting him on a pace to increase the national debt by well over $6 trillion by the end of his term on Jan. 20, 2013, according to the debt figures published by the U.S. Treasury. That $6+ trillion is more debt than was accumulated by all U.S. presidents from George Washington through Bill Clinton combined.
- Economist Edward Lazear has cut through all of Barack Obama’s claims about “creating jobs” with one plain and inescapable fact — “there hasn’t been one day during the entire Obama presidency when as many Americans were working as on the day President Bush left office.” Whatever number of jobs were created during the Obama administration, more have been lost.
- In October 2012, there were 12.3 million officially unemployed workers. That’s 209,000 more than when President Obama took office in January 2009 – when the Administration said “we were in economic free-fall.”
- If the unemployment rate included the “invisible unemployed” (discouraged workers who have dropped out or never joined the workforce), the October 2012 unemployment rate would be 10.9%
- During the Obama Administration workforce dropouts have outnumbered new employees by almost 7 to 1.
- For every person added to the jobs rolls since January 2009, 75 people have been added to the food stamp rolls. Think about that. Every person with a new job had his or her own 75 food stamp parasites to support. This can only be done with borrowed money.
- In October 2012, there were 5.0 million long-term unemployed (that is, for over six months) – 2.3 million more than when President Obama took office in January 2009.
- Since January 2009, the number of full-time employees has fallen by 371,000 while part-time employment has grown by over 1.5 million. This means part-time workers account for all of the net employment growth in the Obama years
- October’s 7.9% unemployment rate remains far above the 5.4% rate the Administration predicted for this month in their January 2009 report on the projected effects of stimulus. Democrats actually predicted unemployment would peak at the current 7.9% rate in July 2009 – over three years ago.
- This is the only “recovery” since World War II (when official jobs data began) when jobs lost in the recession had not been recovered by this point.
- In 1934, 35 and 36 our economy grew at 11%, 9% and 13%. Economic growth in 2010 was 3%. In 2011 it was 1.7%. This year we’re running between 2 and 3%.
- During the time Barack Obama has been president, the U.S. government debt has increased from approximately $143,255 per American under 18 to approximately $218,676 per American under 18–a climb of $75,421 or about 53 percent.
- If Barack Obama wins re-election, the national debt will hit $20 trillion. America’s gross federal debt will reach $20.3 trillion at the end of 2016 under Obama’s budget path, according to the White House Office of Management and Budget.
- 60 percent of American households now get more in federal transfer income than they pay in all federal taxes. While it is not surprising that low income households receive more in transfer income than they pay in all federal taxes, it was surprising to learn that households in the middle quintile are now over that threshold.
- Since January 2009, 586,000 manufacturing jobs have been eliminated, the opposite of the Administration’s projected increase of 408,000 manufacturing jobs due to their trillion-dollar stimulus.
- The first year of the Obama presidency, 2009, is the largest year in decades, with federal outlays totaling a whopping 25.2 percent of GDP. Since then, federal outlays relative to GDP have fallen, but they are still incredibly large. In fact, you have to go back to 1946 to find a year when federal outlays were as large as they have been every year of the Obama presidency.
- According to a new report released by the World Bank, “policymakers in 108 economies implemented 201 regulatory reforms in the last year alone that made it easier for their entrepreneurs to do business.” But here’s the catch … the United States wasn’t one of them! In fact, we are going in the opposite direction: “America’s competitiveness dropped in seven of the 10 sub-indicators, including paying taxes, enforcing contracts, and starting a business.”
- President Obama has spent the past year punting on a slew of job-killing EPA regulations that will destroy millions of American jobs and cause energy prices to skyrocket even more. From greenhouse gas regulations to water guidance to the tightening of the ozone standard, the Obama-EPA has delayed the implementation of rule after rule because they don’t want all those pink slips and price spikes to hit until after the election. The independent and non-partisan Manhattan Institute estimates that the EPA’s greenhouse gas coal regulation will cost the U.S. economy $700 billion.
- Some 10,215 new federal regulations from the Obama administration are costing consumers, businesses and the economy overall $46 billion annually, more than five times the regulatory price tag of former President Bush in his first three years in office.
- In 2007 90% of all college graduates found a job. Today that figure is 56%.
- Means-tested welfare spending has increase 32% since 2008. The largest increase in welfare spending went to none other than food stamps – a 71% increase in spending since 2008. According to the Heritage Foundation, “If converted to cash, means-tested welfare spending is more than five times the amount needed to eliminate all poverty in the United States.”
- There are upwards of 20 new taxes included in order to pay for the President’s takeover of the healthcare industry. Several taxes for ObamaCare have yet to take effect, though the largest – an increase in the Hospital Insurance portion of the payroll tax – begins in 2013. Combined, the taxes will cost Americans $836.3 billion through 2022.
- Obama has called Rep. Paul Ryan’s budget “an attempt to impose a radical vision on our country,” but if something radical doesn’t happen, entitlement spending will nearly double by 2050.
Moving forward, shit did I really say that? Anyways, moving ahead, I will not be discouraged by what happened yesterday, nor will I allow the moochers to go unnoticed when they find themselves in front of me at the store checkout with their EBT card. I fully intend on showing my ass, so to speak, when that day comes. Moochers need to be humiliated in public.
Not that anyone of lesser intelligence gives a rats ass, those were a few facts why you should not have voted for that Marxist piece of shit. Yes, I know, I’m being disrespectful to that classless jerk. Bite me! -JRoycroft
October 5, 2012 – Seems like Obama’s new figures for Un-Employment are stirring up all kinds of questions and accusations. No matter how you look at the new figures, nothing adds up.
Lowest since Jan. '09...
SEPT. EMPLOYMENT: +114,000...
Total employment 'highest one-month jump in 29 years'...
Welch: President manipulating numbers after debate performance...
BLS economists donate to Obama campaign...
Rate Plummets to 4.3% -- For Govt Workers...
Part-timers surge to 8.6 million...
Report met with suspicion...
ROMNEY: Rate more like 11%...