Will Israel Attack Iran?
September 1, 2012 – Will Israel attack Iran? That’s a serious question posed around the world today as the citizens of Israel prepare, for what may amount to the coming of the 2nd Holocaust. This concern is prompted because of the speculation swirling around the global media that there seems to be a very high probability that Israel may carry out a strike on Iran’s nuclear sites .
State funded gas masks has increased from 17,000 in April to 70,000 in July, according to the Israeli military.
Israel’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, has been pressuring his allies to impose much harsher sanctions on Iran because of it’s nuclear threat. Now that his rhetoric has seemingly fallen on deaf ears, he may be forced to launch a first strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities. “It started as a political bluff and it may end up as a disaster. Netanyahu may feel pressure to back up his rhetoric with actions,” said Yaron Ezrahi, a political scientist.
The never ending battle continues between David and Goliath. Of course the truth being that Goliath is nothing more than a bunch of people living under the fake name of Palestine trying desperately to push the peace loving citizens of Israel into the Mediterranean Sea and thus committing the 2nd Holocaust.
Might be a good time to do some praying for our friends. -JRoycroft
- “Netanyahu Goes Nuclear on Obama” (youviewedblog.wordpress.com)
- Bitter Jerusalem slams US for ‘lack of determination’ in face of Iran’s nuclear drive (timesofisrael.com)
- Sparks fly at meeting between Netanyahu and US envoy (timesofisrael.com)
- Israel to start War on Iran during Democratic Convention? (noliesradio.org)
- Bolton to Israel: Attack, It’s Your Right (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- Will Israel attack Iran if Romney becomes US president? (english.ruvr.ru)
- ‘I don’t want to be complicit’ in an Israeli strike on Iran, says US army chief (timesofisrael.com)