April 24, 2012 – During a weekend interview, former Saturday Night Live member Jon Lovitz was very vocal in his opinion of Barack Obama’s class warfare. Lovitz has been one of my favorite comedians and now he is very high on my short list of likeable Democrats. -JRoycroft
His interview was part of a series on Lovitz’s podcast called “The ABC’s of SNL” where the comedian tells behind-the-scenes stories of his time at Studio 8H, where he was a regular from 1985 to 1990.
“This whole thing with Obama saying the rich don’t pay their taxes is fucking bullshit, and I voted for the guy and I’m a Democrat. What a fucking asshole,” Lovitz said.
“First they say … ‘You can do anything you want. Go for it.’ So then you go for it, and then you make it, and everyone’s like, ‘Fuck you,’” Lovitz said. “[Obama] is the perfect example. He’s amazing. He had nothing … and the guy ends up being at Harvard. He’s the president of the United States. And now he’s like, ‘Fuck me and everybody who made it like me.” READ STORY HERE
- Democrat comic: Obama’s ‘a f—ing a–hole’ (wnd.com)
- Funnyman Jon Lovitz: When it comes to taxes, Obama “is a f*cking *sshole!” (reason.com)
- Jon Lovitz on Obama: What a F*%king A$hole! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Jon Lovitz called President Obama a “fucking asshole” (wwtdd.com)
- Jon Lovitz on Obama: A ‘F – king A – hole’ (AUDIO) (blippitt.com)